Pkmn: WoC EP1 Remaster Pkmn: WoC EP1 Remaster

Gonna give this 4 stars cause this was a well done remastering of the first episode. Would love to see the entire series remastered. Not 5 stars because i watched with the voices and the computer voices i can tell you changed so they weren't all the same but they were very cringey with pronunciation. I did enjoy this overall and the ending credits were still very good. I really hope you can get the voice actors back.

5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

2.5 for the decent animation and the fact that i like 5 nights at freddys. But Jaxxy that music did not fits this well at all. Due to the music i could not make out the vocals at all which really disappointed me as i was wearing headphones. I could make out a word or 2 now and then but the music was just to loud and the vocals to low. I recommend trying different music next time or lowering the music volume

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

I give this 4.5 stars the animation and graphics and transitions were truly splendid. The vocals were different but were great as well and the lyrics were also very good. I gave 4.5 because i wasnt entirely sure what you were doing with this. If you were trying to make an a short animated version of the metroid story or doing your own story using metroid like a fan-fiction only in animation form. and to ANY one that reads this review go read the damn metroid manga.

Osuka responds:

brentalfloss composed the song and he was trying to make a different story of Samus. So is like a Fan-Fiction

Being Deku Nuts Being Deku Nuts

And in a mere 2:47 you have destroyed a small fraction of the many gamers childhood memories with this game. I'd say that deserves some stars, also I destroyed my childhood myself so badly im not sure whats left.

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

why do i feel that there was a penis innuendo somewhere in that dialogue?

Wrong Number Wrong Number

And this ladies and gentlemen is proof sexual lobster does know how to make good wholesome comedy without it being depraved, gross, or sexual in any way and I gotta say he should do more of this type as well as what he has done before

Raw Latex Raw Latex

best parody that seems to parody pokemon ive ever seen

The Pokemon Hoarder The Pokemon Hoarder

wow, just wow although you probably didnt intend it but i saw a damn good lesson in ere and the creepy ass lavender town music fit perfectly but this is a great example of the horrors of hoarding animals and the damage it causes.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks! and yea I think hoarding is a very real problem which makes this all the more scarier, and the statistic in the beginning of the video is 100% real straight from a hoarding reality show.

Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

I gotta say this is pretty damn well accurate even the part with the firebugs using husk cannon and blowing up the scrake was accurate although personaly i didnt like the part where the firebug sprayed an prayed the mac-10 to kill a scarke while I do know that happens 90% of the time in order for them to save their asses at close range in realyity though a firebug can kill a scarke with 3-4 shots if they are rank 3 + and the flame thrower isnt a good choice against a scrake an i miss playing KF

Jomm responds:

I've seen this comment before, but I just had to respond to it haha, im pretty good with every class EXCEPT FIREBUG, its my only level 2 class. e_e

thanks though!

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

So wasit just me r did any 1 else notic she was reading "Destroying Childhoods" Volume 7