Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

For a game that is still in development its pretty good and if any 1 is having problems with the first gym leader's pokemon all u need to win is 1 geodude with rockpolihsh and rock throw then 2 pokemon with stringshot and 2 pokemon with either tailwhip or leer max out geodudes speed to 6 and lower pidgeotto and pidgeot's speed and defense to 6 and the geodude will easily wreck both withoutn them so much as getting 1 attack off

Mobile Weapon Mobile Weapon

I dont know if any 1 still plays this game but just a friendly warning when playing this DO NOT go play Mobile wepaon episode 1 the incomplete version of this because when you start a new game and do quick start it creates a new save and deltes the save on this completed version i had 3 characters lvl16 and best weapons/ armor possible before fighting the boss with 5k hp and i lost all that data :(

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Um what the hell did i jsut play?

Destrocity Destrocity

This game defintely has potential and i noticed 3 bugs 1 was where i got an achievement but couldnt progress to upgrade so i had to quit and start over anotehr was i died but the game counted me as alive still and i couldnt move all i had to do was wait for the day to pass then i was allowed to upgrade the other i noticed was that the upgrade screen never came up and i was sent straight to the next day but this game reminds me of the arcade classic rampage this does have potential i think you should add multiplayer if you can in a later update

FlashTavern responds:

ILIKECEREAL, thank you for taking the time to play and review the game as well as reporting a few bugs. I will add the bugs you reported to my to-fix list and I will have a large update coming within the next couple days. Thanks again!

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Can any 1 tell me how to beat the fucking roach called gregor cause i am unable to beat it due to the fact it can regen more hp than damage i can deal and i am getting annoyed by it. If any 1 has any strategies for beting it using biological please tell me cause i even so much as spent 1 hour fighting the bastard and still didnt win also from what i have seen so far the game is great and the 3 clases r well balanced i just wished the psychological class didnt have the 10% hp loss per turn ability needed to unlock some of the better abilities

Double Life Double Life

review

Based on the other reviews ive read and the problems i faced it may have just been my browser but i have to give this a 5 because i didnt even bother completeing game cause ammo was way to easy to get and my main problem was the walking lag and the walking not moving in the correct direction again that may have been my browser but that made the game less fun for me but it does hve potential and i would hope to see a sequel

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

bad controls

only give this a 5 cause the graphics and everything werent that bad looking but only 5 cause i was unable to advance in the game due to the laggy and horrible control system that i noticed was aparently only a problem outside the castle and that the hitboxes need work so sorry but only gonna vote a 2

ZitS the Saviour - act2 ZitS the Saviour - act2

Reviewing

Ok first things first
gameplay:
Good: easy to learn and use, plenty of exp, ammo, grenades, and flares

Bad: way to easy, main character overpowered, other guns not needed, occasional movement lag or character doesnt synch well or the firing animations lag, to many medkits, flares and grenades werent needed.

Graphics:
Good; not that bad for a flash top shooter game

Bad: could be a lil better with more practice

Story:
Good: its told in an interesting retro way

Bad: needs more plot and more levels to further the storyline

Action Script:
Good: good scripting for the helicopter, the zombies and the enviroment and the character

Bad: charachter need a liltter more work in scripting to reduce occaionsal lag.

Sound:
Good: the sounds of the firing for the guns and the helicopter and the zombies were excellent, as were the character voices.

Bad: zombies sounds repetitive and the proximitity for the sounds is to large, also the subtitle timing is slower than voices or the voices are fast(I dont know)

Overal:

overal its not a bad game although i havent played the 1st one it wasnt neccessary to play the first 1 to get the story but this was all in all a reall good game with potential and i say give yourself time to improve and get better and get help from other flashers on NG to assist you with certain things i reconmend getting some one thats good with background enviroments to assist you. This was a well done game despite the flaws, i reconmend removing the stat system or at least decrease its affects and introduce more zombies and bigger levels maybe throw in a few rare zombies that are powerful like mini bosses.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Bugged ok Button

I noticed that when i went to start a new game that regardless of the name i used it would not let me click the ok button to start a new game i was wondering if u could fix this, and on a side not to those complaining about Mt. Moon and choosing charmeleon its rather very easy palce i beat it using, charmeleon,pikachu,3 butterfrees, and jiggly puff all under lvl 20

Rebuild Rebuild

Just an idea

Hey this is Cereal here dropping a line on this epic flash game just like to say man if you made a sequel u could go far with this game and by sequel i was thinking console size if u made this into more like an rts and made graphic improvments well thats my shout for now.
drop me a reply if u wanna chat and my skype name is ruby_guardian if ya wanna skype well thats all for now laters